When top-of-the-line acoustic performance and premium aesthetics are desired. Acousti-Seal® Encore® raises the bar in operable partition acoustic performance with an unprecedented industry leading 56 STC along with automatic operation courtesy of the SureSet™ top and bottom seal mechanism.
An application workhorse that is more than up to the challenge of most space requirements, Acousti-Seal® 931 provides a wide variety of STC options for your space division needs utilizing a slim 3” platform. Acousti-Seal® 931 is the perfect option for those unique applications where custom finishes or window cutouts are desired.
Acousti-Seal® 911 - Fire Rated
Featuring many of the same great benefits as Acousti-Seal 931, the Acousti-Seal® 911 also features a 1-hour fire rating which provides the extra safety precautions that some spaces or buildings require when utilizing operable partitions. This 1-hour fire rating is tested at Underwriters Laboratories (UL®) per UL® 10B or NFPA 252.
Advantages of Acousti-Seal® Single Panel Systems:
· Solves complex layout challenges
· Satisfies high ceiling requirements with custom engineered panels up to 50’ high
· Accommodates wide variations in floor conditions
· Acousti-Seal® Encore®, 931 and 911 are all available with easy-to-operate Smart Track™ all steel suspension system technology, making panel storage virtually foolproof
· Optimal for usage in conference, multi-purpose, hospitality, and convention facilities
· Ideal for large openings and storage in remote pockets