The Zenith® Premium Series—the newest addition to the Skyfold line of products—encapsulates every benefit of Skyfold walls while solidifying Skyfold’s place as the leader in movable wall innovation: superior acoustic performance, vertical motion, ease-of-use, design, and seamless integration into any space.
With a streamlined straight down deployment, the Zenith Premium is ideal for spaces with obstructions, such as heavy furniture, and tighter spaces which would otherwise limit the use of a vertically folding retractable wall. The ceiling pocket that stores the Skyfold wall is traditionally visible when looking up from the base of a Classic™ or Zenith® model in its down position. The Zenith Premium, however, features closure panels to hide the pocket from view, thereby maintaining the ceiling’s flushed and unobtrusive appearance. With this added feature, the Zenith Premium in its down position not only divides your space like a fixed wall, but also looks like a permanent fixture.
· Retracts into the Ceiling to Maximize Floor Space
· Industry-Leading STC Ratings
· Seamless Ceiling Integration
· Narrow Path of Travel
· No Floor, Wall Tracks or Visible Hinges
· Fully Automatic
· Easy-to-Use Operation with LCD Display Touch Screens
· Quiet Operation
· Lightweight Panels
· Flat and Rigid
· Cost-Effective and Lightweight Structure
· Faster deployment compared to standard Zenith® model
· Can be used in Stepped or Sloped Spaces
· Equipped with a Safety Obstruction Sensor
· Variety of Finish Options
· Made to Last
Skyfold offers a wide range of finish options and layouts to meet your specific design needs. This is what makes Skyfold’s movable walls a custom design piece within your space, and not just an acoustic room divider. Click the button below to browse our selection of standard and specialty finishes to begin imagining all the unique design possibilities.